Saturday, December 29, 2012

Updates and something random?i don't know

Gonna be boring so I'll warn you guys first.

Anyways, I never did update on my life on this blog. My old one did but it was just bad. Back to the point. Life has been a bit rocky lately but not too bad. Gameplay in League of Legends has been improving nicely but lag is increasing greatly too. Get to update a bit of my novel. Yes, I wrote a novel. What else? Haven't been touching my DotA 2 lately. Getting ready for Ragnarok Online 2 also. School? I don't feel like i did that great at my Finals. So, i think i might fail one or two subjects.

I have this huge crush on two idol celebrities :)
Their names are Shimazaki Haruka from AKB48 and Matsui Rena from SKE48 also one of the members of  AKB48. Require pictures...


Matsui Rena
Shimazaki Haruka
So, that's it for the update on life. Gonna update another blog post that isn't related to this so yeah :) Thanks for wasting your time on reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment