So, why am i making this post? Three reasons; First, I was bored. Second, I need to update my dead blog and lastly, how I view society right now. Sorry if I offended anyone but this is just what I think about society lately.
It's funny how us human being is the same in some degree. Well, not everyone but most of them. From what I learn and experienced, everyone is trying to be good in one way or another. Ah Beng and Ah Liens excluded since their just too much of an asshole now. Anyways, what we human want to do is to be good in every way possible. What I'm trying to say is we tend to be good in public. But behind a computer screen or somewhere that you can remain anonymous people tend to change. This is because the real information of the people can be changed and they will remain hidden.
Take a DotA game for example, anyone can flame anyone like "Oh, feeder noob. No call missing" and the list goes on and on. BUT! if you compare to then playing at a LAN(Local Area Network). They won't even dare to flame you unless their your friends or the ego is just rising in a person. This is just an example. I've been that road before and it wasn't that pretty. Ego went too big then ended up just pulling my team down. It's better to keep the flaming to a moderate.
I'm getting off topic here(I think), so I can't blame it on everyone since it's just natural human nature. I respect the people who show themselves in real life though. Except for Ah Bengs and Liens since I have a hatred towards them. The best thing people can do is just being kind and themselves at the same time. I just made no sense but that's society to me.
I'm still happy with everything in my life. I just don't like society too much lately. I am a normal boy who is a shut in. You might disagree or just agree with me or you might not even understand but thanks for taking off your time just for reading it. HUGE THANKS!*bows*
No comments:
Post a Comment